Samstag, 1. November 2014

My 3DS Game Collection (so far)

Good morning, cinnamon buns!

So many of you guys wanted to see my Nintendo 3DS collection, but for two reasons, I never wanted to make it public. 

  • Reason one: people might think that i want to brag (ehhhh okay) 
  • Reason two: I don't want my real life friends to know what I spend the majority of my money for. They wouldn't understand why the heck I still play "kid's" games and they would think that I'm an immature weirdo. 

But: you know what? I don't care anymore. I found so many awesome friends on the internet (especially Instagram) who share my passion for gaming, nerdy bits and bobs and Nintendo :) 

I'm going to list every single game chronologically, which means that I listed them according to the point of time when I purchased them (not the point of time when they were released). 
So far, I can proudly say that I'm the owner of 27 3DS games! And every single one is connected with memories. 

so here it is: My Nintendo 3DS game collection :) enjoy :) 





1: The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D (german release date 17.6.2014)


This game has been one of the main reasons why I decided to buy a 3DS back in 2011. This game is very special for me since one of my first console games was The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time. This game had such an impact on my childhood! Still today, I'm a hardcore Zelda fan and love everything related to it.
The graphics in this remake are so good! Link has a real face now and all the buildings and the surrounding are a lot more detailed. Great game! 


2: Rayman 64 3D (german release date: 24.3.2011)


Another reason why I bought the 3DS was this game. Besides Ocarina of Time and Doonkey Kong 64, this was a very important game for me and I actually still remember being a child and playing that game. I loved Rayman, the different levels and of course collecting Lums :3 


3: Super Mario 3D Land (german release date: 18.11.2011)


Being a Super Mario Lover, i couldn't resist but getting this cute little game. This game was actually a present from my parents which i got on Christmas Eve (in Germany, we are allowed to open presents one day earlier  hehehehehe ;))
I have to say that this game is one of my favorite games. The graphics reminded me of Super Mario Sunshine (which i absolutely loved) and I really liked the level design. 


4: Resident Evil: Revelations (german release date: 27.1.2012)



This was actually the first "scary" game I played on a Nintendo-based platform. Of course i played scary games before, but they were all for the XBOX 360 or the PS4. Altough the graphics are not the best and that it is hard to control, it was a really good game. Once I got so scared that i threw my 3DS out of my bed O^.^O 


5: Rayman Origins (german release date: 8.6.2012)


This game is, just like Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, a game which made me rage quit so many times. I really outraged over this one so often! :( I don't know why, but for some reason I couldn't end some level without dying like 13 times. I never finished the game :( 


6: Starfox 64 3D (german release 9.11.2011) 


I totally missed to play this game on my N64 as a child. When I go tot know that this game has been remastered for the 3DS, I thought I'd give it a try :) It is a nice little game, but for some reason I never really got into it. 


7: Lego - Pirates of the Caribbean 3D (german release: 12.5.2011)


I absolutely LOVE Lego games! That's why I had to pick up this one. I love the humor in these games and collecting all the little studs and characters. 


8: Paper Mario - Sticker Star (german release: 7.12.2012)


This is one of my all-time favorite games. I got this game on Christmas Eve in 2012 and still today, I have to think of Christmas when I play this game. 
This might be weird to you guys, but I still get the chills when I close my eyes and listen to the opening music. I even downloaded the soundtrack for this game and listen to it in my car! 

9: Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (german release date: 28.3.2013)


OMG I LOVED THIS GAME SO MUCH!!!!! I mean seriously: how could you not love a cute, italian plumber who is constantly scared? and how could you not love the beautifully designed levels and the music? I would totally rate this game a 10/10! I still like to play it from time to time, even though i have already finished it twice ;) 

10: Mario Kart 7 (german release date: 2.12.2011) 


Mario Kart is still one of the classics. I really liked Mario Kart 7 and I still like to play it when I'm pn the road :) (of course only if I'm not driving, DUH!!) :P

11: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (german release date: 24.5.2013)


This is my rage quit game N°1. I really can't say that much about it since I never really liked it. I wonder why I still have this... I should have sold it on ebay. This game made me so frustrated that I stopped gaming for some time... Until my all-time favorite game was released!!! 

12: Animal Crossign: New Leaf (german release date: 14.6.2013)


If you have been following me on Instagram for a while, you know how much I adore Animal Crossing. This Game totally blew my mind. Not only all the cute villagers made me love the game, but also the idea of visiting each other's towns, building public work projects and may more! I bought this game on its release date and since then, I have checked my town every. single. day. 
So far, I have played around 600 hours and I'm not ashamed of it. 


13: Super Mario Bros. 2 (german release date: 17.8.2012)


Since I played the first New Super Mario Bros., I thought I would also give the second one a try :) Its pretty good, actually but also nothing special. A typical Super Mario side-scroller game. 

14: Mario & Luigi - Dream Team Bros. (german release date: 12.7.2013)


I have never really played one of this game series. I must admit that I have only purchased it because it was so cheap on the german amazon website :D it was only 33€ on its release date! 

15: Pilotwings resorts 3D (german release date: 25.3.2011)


Do you remember this game? This was one of the very first games for the 3DS. I never bought it because it was very expensive and I heard that this game is not very "big". But one day, I saw an auction on ebay and I got it for 11€ :) It's very relaxing! 


16: Pokémon X (german release12.10.2013) 


The hype about this game was so intense! At first, I couldn't believe that a brand new Pokémon game was coming out. I mean - the Pokémon games which were released in the previous years all looked kinda the same - and were kinda the same. But Pokémon X (and Y) were a completely new thing! Everything beginning from the animations and ending with the Pokémon was new and remastered. Thumbs up! 
I'm very curious how alpha sapphire and omega ruby will turn out. 


17: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (german release date: 22.11.2013)


I ordered this game in the UK, because I got an extra pre-order bonus. I got a poster and a treasure chest which makes the sound! 
Although I enjoyed this game so much, I somehow got distracted and lost track of it. In the middle of 2014, after my state examination of my uni, I tried again finishing it :) And it worked ;) 

18: Mario Party: Island Tour (german release date: 17.1.2014)


This was the very first game I bought in the year of 2014. Nevertheless, I don't like the new Mario Party gaming style in it. A lot of games are just based on luck and it can be very unfair from times to times. 


19: Yoshi's New Island (german release date: 14.3.2014)


This game was also a pre-order from the British online store called "GAME.co.uk". I ordered it there because i got a Yoshi egg as a pre-order bonus (i can't find it anywhere, though). 
This game is so cute and I enjoyed it very much!


20: Disney's magical world (USA version) 


I always wanted to play games which were only available in the USA. Like Disney's Magical World or Adventure Time. 
I got this game along with my pink American 3DS XL. 
Too bad that I found out that this game is going to be released in Europe soon.... Meh. 


21: Kirby: Triple Deluxe (german release date: 16.5.2014)


So Kawaii!!!! My favorite chubby, pink and super kawaii Kirby was finally back in the middle of the year 2014. 
This game is so fun! I absolutely love the soundtrack, the level design and the possibility to collect little keychains in there. 10/10! 


22: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (german release date: 17.5.2013)

I know that I was a little bit late to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon party when I bought this in 2014. But however - the game was really worth that purchase! The only negative thing I can say about the game is that the conversations are super slow and cannot be skipped. 


23: Pokémon: Art Academy (german release date: 4.7.2014)


Art Academy? Meh. Pokémon Art Academy? OH YES!!!! 


24: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (german release date: 20.7.2012)

I can't write anything about this game because I haven't played it yet :) I got it for 10€ on ebay ;) 


25: Final Fantasy Theathrythm Curtain Call (german release date: 19.9.2014)


I got the special edition of this game. Altough there was a CD included, it was the same price as the normal one ;) 
I really like this game because the "levels" or better said songs, are very short and perfect for a train or plain journey. 


26: Fantasy Life (german release date: 26.9.2014)


This is only of my favorite and go-to games at the moment. It is like a mixture of Animal Crossing, Sims and World of Warcraft :) The perfect mixture! 


27: Super Smash Brothers (german release date: 2.10.2014) 


This has to be shocking news but - I really don't like Super Smash Brothers. 
I bough this game because I wanted to give it a second chance but - I just don't like it :( I don't know whats to fun about bashing up each other... Just my two cents :) 


Oh, and in case you guys wondered how I store my cartridges: 



I hope you guys liked my collection :) 

Leave a comment below and tell me if you want me to do a console or Nintendo DS collection ;) 


Bye, Guys :) 

2 Kommentare: